Making Sure You Are Pre-Qualified
Purchasing a home is a very exciting moment in one’s life that needs to be approached with a good strategy in mind. Before the interview process begins with a Realtor, a new buyer will need to see where they stand financially and obtain an understanding of the buying and loan process so there are no sudden surprises. Below are several steps one should consider when preparing to purchase a home.
- Consider the location you would like to live and how much the home prices are in the given area.
- Calculate what your total monthly expenses are and how much of a mortgage you can comfortably afford.
- Get pre-qualified for a loan now to understand how much you can currently qualify for. This will give you an idea of where you need to be financially just in case you are not there quite yet. Think of this as a positive thing to getting yourself prepared for a future investment.
- Once you have been pre-qualified and have positioned yourself financially, it is now time to seek the help of a professional Realtor that specializes in the area you would like to reside.
- It is recommended that you interview several Realtors to see who is going to be the best fit for you. Please remember to let the Realtor you are interviewing know that you are currently pre-qualified which will give the reassurance that you are a prepared and ready buyer.
- Once you have found a Realtor you are comfortable with, you will start the home search process. Please keep your mortgage company updated as you get close to getting an accepted offer.
GNC Capital can help you get pre-qualified for a loan ensuring a hassle-free process and on your way to home ownership.
Contact one of our purchase specialists today to see how you can started.
Tailoring Your Goals Through Seamless Financing
- Providing Quality Service through Education, GNC Capital will empower you with knowledge to make the best mortgage decisions.
- Through GNC Capital, you will enjoy the experience of having loan options tailored specifically for your financial needs.